Acquisition and Value Build Up: Achievement of new acquisition value and number plan for retail current accounts for the branch.
(responsibility on new acquisition plans/product mix etc.
will be basis the acquisition model ) Ensure overall value enhancement from the portfolio of customers handled.
Portfolio Management: Responsible for monitoring the portfolio health of portfolio retail current accounts in the branch, with respect to on-boarding, activation, value build-up & AQB maintenance Understanding the customer business and prepare customer profile Maintain continuous customer engagement through customer visits / contacts and proactive resolution of customer issues / queries.
Proactively monitoring balances and controlling attrition.
Product and Market Penetration: Focusing on Profile-based selling approach, for cross – sell of value added products/services acquisition of new to bank liability customer through referral of portfolio customers.
– Market Penetration Support catchment profiling for the branch for CA potential with the help of branch / sales team Regular conduct activities in catchment area for lead generation for current accounts , have joint activities with other Asset departments for lead generation.
Monitoring of sourcing of current account by Sales Team or Sales officer linked to the branch Increase SB , FD , RD , digital etc penetration to current accounts D.
Customer Engagement: Action on central triggers / initiatives on value build up, cross sell and portfolio monitoring as per Branch Sales Process E.
Product Customization: Work in close consultation with the central product team to modify the product features / parameters to ensure right product fitment for portfolio customers (Product Customization).
Provide regular inputs to the product team on competition benchmarking, opportunities and segmentation, product features and quality of portfolio acquired.
Customise current accounts to suit the requirement of the client and offer proper payment / collection solutions F.
Operations: Ensure forms are filled properly and processes within TAT.
1. Basic knowledge of banking products / services
2. Good relationship management and presentation skills
3. Effective communication and influencing skills
4. Preferably having prior experience in sales / relationship management roles in banking (including branch banking or other banking verticals) or financial services.