Purpose of the Job
ICICI Bank offers a wide array of financial products like Savings Account, Current Account, Salary Account and Farmer Finance etc. to its customers in rural. Our Branch Relationship Officers are the first level of customer interaction who are responsible for creating new client relationships as well as deepening our relationships with the existing clients by offering them other financial products. BROs are required to operate in a specific catchment, wherein they can identify new customers for the given product.
- Generate new customer leads through various channels
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, Cross sell assets and fee products
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups mad
Qualification and Experience.
- Graduate in any discipline with 2 to 6 years of work experience
- Full time MBA with 1 to 2 years of work experience.